- Training of 270 hours
- Cost of the training: 2500 €.
- Location : Tallard POLYAERO, Hautes-Alpes
- Work-study programs - Company partnerships
- Alumni Network
- Number of students: 20
POLYAERO offers the Aeronautical Technology for the Professions of the Future (TAMF) training: it consists of the TAIF University Diploma as well as an industrial project carried out in POLYAERO.
The training allows the transmission of complete and specific theoretical knowledge in sciences and techniques that can be used to understand the new 4.0 technologies.
In order to target in particular certain professions, short professional training courses can be associated with this University Diploma (in this case an industrial project): such as Aeronautical Maintenance Analyst, Aeronautical Technical Writer, Designer and Pilot of drone, etc.
How are the studies organized?
- The DU TAIF and the industrial project make up the TAMF training.
- The courses are spread over 5 months of intensive courses composed of 6 Teaching Units (270 h)
- The industrial project allows the practical implementation of digital tools (280h)
- The teaching methods are diversified: theoretical courses, tutorials, concrete case studies. This diversity must be brought to each seminar and it implies the active participation of the students. The control of knowledge is continuous.
- Language of instruction: English / French
- Cost of the initial or continuing education: 2500 €.
- Financing arrangements: assistance in finding financing (CIF, DIF, training plan, AGEFIPH, Pôle emploi)
- The training is certified ISO 9001 V2015
What subjects are taught?
Recommended prerequisites before applying:
Mathematics, engineering sciences, English: technical baccalaureate level
Teaching units :
UE 1 AIRCRAFT TECHNOLOGY (100h)
Technical terminology specific to aeronautics and fundamental knowledge are covered.
UE 2 CATIA AND 3D EXPERIENCE (34h)
3DEXPERIENCE© serves as an interface with 3D Scanning, 3D Printing, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality.
UE 3 3D SCAN (34h)
The user models an aircraft. He optimizes and interacts the scanned reality with the virtual environment.
UE 4 3D PRINTING (34h)
Based on the 3D models, the rapid prototyping tool allows to realize tools and aircraft parts integrated in the mixed reality.
UE 5 VIRTUAL REALITY (34h)
The user is immersed in a 3D virtual world in which he interacts, allowing him to realize the scenario of aeronautical maintenance operations and the realization of PID (digital work cards)
UE 6 AUGMENTATED REALITY (34h)
The augmented reality helmet allows the student to visualize in the eyewear the procedures and the task to be accomplished in superimposition with reality.
For which skills?
The students trained in this way should have developed the skills that will enable them to work in the companies of the future, which will increasingly need personnel trained in these 4.0 technologies.
The DU "Aeronautical technologies for the industry of the future" is a diploma for direct professional integration. The objective of this diploma is to allow people to consolidate the knowledge necessary to integrate a position in the aeronautical industry.
Profile of the candidates
The following are eligible to apply for this undergraduate degree
Civilian candidate: Holder of a Bac or equivalentMilitary candidate: Holder of a Bac or equivalent
Intended audience: job seekers, companies wishing to train their personnel, technicians from aeronautical companies wishing to complete their training, industry and military personnel undergoing professional retraining.
How to apply?
An admissions committee meets annually to define the individual eligibility criteria of candidates who have completed a pre-registration file, including their curriculum vitae, all diplomas and professional certificates justifying their career path and arguing for their professional project to which this undergraduate degree corresponds.
Address : POLYAERO Hautes-Alpes, Aérocamp - 05130 Tallard