Each year, nearly 300 students from the Aix-Marseille IUT choose an international course of study or internship. Choosing to go abroad is essential to give an international dimension to your studies:
- develop qualities of autonomy, adaptability and openness
- discover a new culture
- improve your language skills
One or two semesters abroad during the GOAL
During the BUT training, in the 2nd or 3rd year, BUT students selected on their 1st year results and their language level go to study in a partner university for a program that corresponds to their training.
The University of Aix-Marseille, the CROUS and the PACA Region finance grants that can help students finance their project depending on their social situation and their destination.
The IUT has developed partnerships with foreign universities around the world, and has expanded its offer by joining the CIVIS network of European universities.
- In Zwickau: University of applied sciences - Business & administration
- In Krefeld: Hochschule Niederrhein - Textile & clothing technology/management
- A Nurtingen: Hochschule für Wirtschaft und Umwelt Nürtingen-Geislingen - Business
- In Tubingen: Universität Tübingen - CIVIS AMU
- In Antwerp : Karel de Grote Hogeschool - Logistics, Business & Administration
- In Brussels: Université Libre de Bruxelles - CIVIS AMU
- In Ghent : Hogeschool Gent - Business & administration
- In Saguenay: University of Chicoutimi - Computer Science, Chemistry, Administration
- In Moncton: University of Moncton: Business
- In Rosemont: Rosemont College
- In Saint-Jean de Richelieu: CEGEP
- In Chicoutimi: Université du Québec à Chicoutimi - Business, Biology
- In Sherbrooke: University of Sherbrooke - Environment and Sustainable Development
- In Gatineau : CEGEP Heritage College
- In Montreal : ETS, School of Engineering
In Santander: Santander Technological Units (UTS) - Management Commerce Marketing Electronics Computing Mechanical
- In Barcelona: Universitat Politecnica de Catalyunya - Electrical Engineering and Industrial Computer Science
- In Madrid: Universitad Autonoma de Madrid - CIVIS AMU
ISEP Exchange Program
- In Carlow: Institute of Technology Carlow - Architecture/management
- A Tralee : Institute of Technology Tralee
- Business & administration
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- A Waterford: Institute of Technology Waterford - Business & Administration
- A Athlone: Institute of Technology Athlone - Business & administration
- In Limerick: University of Limerick - ERASMUS - Computer Science
- In Dublin :TU Dublin - Business & administration
A Kongsberg : University or South Norway - Business & administration, Engineering and engineering trades/information and communication technologies
In Bucharest :
- Universitatea din Bucure?ti - Business & Administration - CIVIS AMU
- Academia de Studii Economice Din Bucure?ti - Business and economic fields in English, French and German
- University of the West Scotland - Business & Administration, Networking & Telecommunications, Video Games, Computer Science, Engineering, Chemistry
- The Scottish Agricultural College - Environmental Engineering
- Napier University - Biology
- In Stockholm : Stockholms Universitet - CIVIS AMU
- In Uppsala: Upssala Universitet - Information and Communication Technologies
For students in initial training (excluding work-study programs), a professional internship abroad is a very good way to discover the workings of a company abroad through immersion. Students are encouraged to find an internship on their own, by relying on their network of acquaintances, by making unsolicited applications, or by contacting specialized organizations.
Partnership with Club TELI
Club TELI offers a large number of internships all over the world. As a Club TELI partner, IUT allows you to consult a monthly catalog of offers. After the annual membership fee of 40€, the student can apply for the offers and benefit from a personalized support to concretize his mobility project.
The University of Aix-Marseille, the CROUS, the ADIUT and the PACA Region provide grants that can help students finance their project depending on their social situation and their destination.