At the heart of the company and training
Our training courses for work-study contracts
The advantages of work-study programs
Terms and Information
In collaboration with the Epure Méditerranée inter-university CFA, the Aix-Marseille IUT and professional branches offer a large number of work-study degree programs.
There are two types of work-study contracts: the apprenticeship contract for young people and students and the professionalization contract for people returning to school.
The work-study program allows all students to achieve the demanding challenge of a double success, both academic and professional. It is a matter of combining quality theoretical training with a "field" approach. The work-study program is the choice to live one's studies in a more mature way, with financial independence. The diploma is the same as that of students in initial training.
- University Bachelor of Technology (BUT) in 3 years: the contract of 1, 2 or 3 years, must integrate the year of the diploma. Start of the contract: September 2022
- 1-year contract: not available until Sept 2023 (for the class of 2021/24)
- 2-year contract: beginning Sept 2022, end Aug 2024 (for class 2021/24)
- 3-year contract: beginning of September 2022, end of August 2025 (for the class of 2022/25)
- 1-year Professional License: Sept 2022 - Aug 2023
- DESU GOL in 18 months : 2022 - 2024
- No registration fees, a monthly salary
- Personalized follow-up: IUT tutor and apprenticeship master
- Discovery of a profession and professional experience to enhance your CV
- Pension and unemployment contributions
- Higher professional integration
- A diploma identical to that of the initial training
To find out about the terms and conditions, the financial aspects and the assistance you can receive, contact the CFA Epure Méditerranée which manages apprenticeship and professionalization contracts.
For more information on grants, consult the Service Public website.