- Training of 273 hours
- Cost of the training: 2500 €.
- Location : Tallard POLYAERO, Hautes-Alpes
- Location for the military : Salon-de-Provence
- Work-study programs - Company partnerships
- Alumni Network
- Number of students: 20
The objective of this university degree is to train personnel in aircraft technology associated with risk management in an aeronautical environment.
How are the studies organized?
- The courses take place at the Ecole de l'Air de Salon for the military and at POLYAERO Hautes-Alpes for the civilians. The teaching team comes from the University of Aix-Marseille, the Ecole de l'Air de Salon de Provence and professionals from the aeronautics industry.
- The courses are divided into 8 modules over a period of 3 months, for a total of 273 hours.
- The teaching methods are diversified: theoretical courses, tutorials, concrete case studies. This diversity must be brought to each seminar and implies the active participation of the students. The control of knowledge is continuous.
- Language of instruction: English / French
- Cost of the initial or continuing education: 2500 €.
- Financing arrangements: assistance in finding financing (CIF, DIF, training plan, AGEFIPH, Pôle emploi)
- The training is certified ISO 9001 V2015
What subjects are taught?
Recommended prerequisites before applying:
Mathematics, engineering sciences, English: technical baccalaureate level
Teaching units :
- UE1 : Aircraft Structure
- UE2 : Flight Controls
- UE3 : Circuit (Hydraulics, Electricity, Fuel)
- UE4 : PropulsionUE5 : Avionic Instrumentation
- UE6 : Equipment - Safety Materials
- UE7 : Accident Analysis
- UE8 : Briefing - Seminars
For which skills?
During this training, the following skills will be acquired:
- Analyze the customer's requests for manufacturing, repair or modification and transmit them to the appropriate technical department: Maintenance Engineering, Design Office, Logistics or department identified as competent
- Analyze requests for technical assistance in the use of equipment (need for spare parts, training for technical personnel, information on manufacturer's documentation, etc.)
- Follow up the file for which he/she is responsible.
The DU "Aircraft Technology and Risk Management" is a diploma for direct professional integration. The objective of this diploma is to allow people to consolidate the knowledge necessary to integrate a position in the aeronautical industry.
Profile of the candidates
The following are eligible to apply for this undergraduate degree
- Civilian candidate : Holder of a Bac or equivalent
- Military candidates: Holders of a baccalaureate or equivalent
- Intended audience: job seekers, companies wishing to train their personnel, technicians from aeronautical companies wishing to complete their training, industry and military personnel undergoing professional retraining.
How to apply?
An admissions committee meets annually to define the individual eligibility criteria of candidates who have completed a pre-registration file, including their curriculum vitae, all diplomas and professional certificates justifying their career path and arguing for their professional project to which this undergraduate degree corresponds.
Address : POLYAERO Hautes-Alpes, Aérocamp - 05130 Tallard