- Selective training 3 years - 180 ECTS
- National registration fee : 170€*
- Location : Arles
- International mobility
- Customized course
The B.U.T. MMI is a 6-semester diploma that trains senior technicians in the fields of web site programming and design, in the use of new technologies for business communication, in the production of multimedia tools and in the fields of computer networks.
The Arles site focuses more specifically on web design and the creation of multimedia content for the web and offers the digital creation course from the second year.
At the end of the training, graduates apply for all digital communication jobs, for example:
- Website design and development
- Social network management and facilitation
- Maintenance of the e-réputation
- Development and production of graphic and audiovisual materials and communication documents
The B.U.T. training course. MMI places particular emphasis on project-based teaching and individualised student support, enabling the complexity and multidisciplinarity of activities related to the digital world to be covered.
Students graduating from this course have both practical and theoretical skills enabling them to envisage immediate professional integration or further study.
How are the studies organized?
Over the 3 years, the BUT MMI offers 2000 hours of supervised teaching
600 hours of tutored projects and 22 to 26 weeks of internship.
students have lectures (60 students), tutorials (30 students), and practical
(60 students), tutorials (30 students), and practical work (15 students) over 6
A work-study program is offered in the 3rd year. The evaluation is done in
continuous assessment (no final exam).
Internships, work-study and supervised projects
The B.U.T. MMI offers over 3 years 2000 hours of supervised teaching, 600 hours of tutored projects and 22 weeks of internship.
En BUT MMI, l'alternance est possible mais facultative en 3ème année.
Consultez le calendrier d'alternance (bientôt en ligne dans la rubrique info pratique ci-dessous)
L'alternance en BUT MMI BUT 1, 2 et 3 BUT 2 et 3 BUT 3 Parcours CN non non possible : contrat 1 an
Internship, one or two semesters abroad possible.
Certifications offered during the course:
- PIX (Computer Science Certification)
- TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication)
Digital creation course
The training is organized in the following 5 competences:
- Understanding the systems, user needs and devices of digital communication.
- The course is based on the following competences
- Expressing a message with digital media to inform and communicate.
These 5 skills are developed throughout the first two years of B.U.T. In the third year, the MMI department in Arles offers the Digital Creation course, which allows students to develop their skills in the field of digital technology; which allows students to deepen their knowledge in two of the five competences listed above. These two competences are Expressing a message with digital media to inform and communicate and Entrepreneurship in the digital sector.
The student will have the opportunity to do a sandwich course in the third year of the B.U.T. MMI.
A diploma exit will however be possible. Students who make this choice, in order to enter the job market or continue their studies, will then obtain the DUT MMI.
The DUT MMI will be awarded in the second year.
Master Science and Technology (MST)Schools of multimedia and computer engineering Sciences Arts and Techniques of Image and Sound (SATIS), Aubagne.
To know the selection criteria of candidates on Parcoursup, consult the Parcoursup recruitment report of the previous year for MMI
The selection is made on the basis of the academic record of the first and last year of school (grades and teacher's appraisals)
Profile of the candidates
- 50% of places for holders of the baccalaureate in the general stream speciality courses: Maths
- 50% of places for holders of the baccalaureate in the STMG technological stream
- Students in reorientation are strongly encouraged
- The beneficiaries of a VAE
Audiovisual productions by students
- Video clip"Mr Bill & Goosebumpz" performed by Swivel
- Web documentary for the Arles festival DATABIT.ME #4"Experimental immersion in digital arts
- Short film for the festival "Au coeur des droits des humains" organized by Amnesty International"La déclaration
- Prevention spot for road safety"Drunk driving in South Africa
- Video clip of the band Foster the People"Pumped Up Kicks (Cover)
- Video clip of a song performed by Melanie Martinez"Carousel".
- Advertising film"ASICS 2015
- Advertising film for perfume"Kolorz
- Short film"Skyzophrenia
- Short film"Le Casse du Siècle
Address : Rue Raoul Follereau - 13200 Arles