- Selective training 18 months - 120 ECTS
- Cost of the training :
- Apprenticeship contract: paid for by the company
- Alternation in Contract of professionalization : 11 280 €
- Continuing education : DESU GOL - GOL EXECUTIVE: diploma course for employees in a professional evolution : 7900 €.
- Location : Aix-en-Provence, Gaston Berger site
- Professionalization: 90% professional integration after 3 months, alternating courses only
- Work-study - Partnerships with companies that are members of the Association pour la Formation Logistique/Fondation de la Logistique (AFL/FL)
- Graduates' network: HIVEBRITE platform
- Number of students: 60 students divided into 2 groups
The objective of theDESU Logistics Operations Management is to train young leaders with an operational profile in logistics techniques, in 18 months full-time, through alternating university and company assignments.
At the end of this training, candidates can quickly take up positions of responsibility in the many logistics professions.
TheDESU Gestion des Opérations Logistiques (Logistics Operations Management), a State-certified level II title in logistics operations management (employability Bac +4 Master 1) registered in the Répertoire National des Certifications Professionnelles.
How are the studies organized?
The training alternates periods of mission in companies and periods of teaching at the IUT (1050 h).
Schedule of the training in companies :
- Mission 1 - 3 weeks from mid-September to early October 2022
- Mission 2 - 10 weeks from mid-February to end of April 2023
- Mission 3 - 13 weeks from the beginning of June to the middle of September 2023
- Mission 4 - 13 weeks from early November 2023 to late January 2024
Weeks of paid vacation scheduled in the training calendar: 3 weeks, the other weeks are to be scheduled between the student and the company.
The obtaining of the UC of the GOL training allows the delivery of 120 ECTS.
What subjects are taught?
UC1 - Management control and strategy (56h)
UC2 - Applied computer science (96h)
Mastery of Excel and Access
UC3 - Logistic Modeling and Information System (94h)
- Modeling of information systems
- Information systems and dashboards
- ERP . Logistics simulation
- Modelling of transport tariffs
- Modeling of logistics services
UC4 - Supply chain management and sustainable development (78h)
- Logistics strategies
- Supply chain management and sustainable development
UC5 - Legal environment of logistics (51h)
- Logistics and transport contract law
- Social law
UC6 - Logistics methods (116h)
- Audit, lean management
- CHSCT. Project management
- Quantitative techniques
UC7 - Management of production, stocks, purchases and supplies (70h)
UC8 - Management of logistics and transport sites (77h)
- Warehouse management
- Organization and optimization of transport
- Organization and operation of transport
- Transport purchasing
UC9 - International Logistics (125h)
- International trade
- International law
- English language. Intensive English seminar
UC10 - Communication and Negotiation (80h)
- Marketing and sales of logistics services
UC11 - Management and Personal Development (151h)
- Management of people
- Transactional analysis
- Management seminar
- Sports activities
UC12 - Missions and projects in companies (42 weeks in companies and 56 hours of projects)
A total of 1,050 hours and 42 weeks in companies
The DESU GOL is a diploma of direct professional insertion.
At the end of the cycle, the candidates will be able to occupy positions of responsibility in the services: warehousing, commercial administration, provisioning, production, planning, methods, studies, data-processing organization, management of the means, management of stocks, exploitation, transport, etc... in all types of companies.
These positions are likely to evolve rapidly towards management positions.
For more than 34 years, this training has enabled 90% of its 1,500 graduates to obtain a job in less than 3 months.
Organized in partnership with the Association pour la Formation Logistique/Fondation de la Logistique (AFL/FL), member companies offer apprenticeship and professionalization contracts:AUCHAN, CARREFOUR LOGISTIQUE FRANCE, CEVA, CHRONOPOST, COLIS PRIVE, CULTURA - SOCULTUR, DACHSER, DB SCHENKER, DHL Services Logistiques, DHL SUPPLY CHAIN, EASYDIS (CASINO Group), FM LOGISTIC, FNAC LOGISTIQUE, GALERIES LAFAYETTE; GCA Trans, GCA Supply logistics, GEFCO, GEODIS LOGISTICS, GT LOGISTICS, HBF, ID LOGISTICS, IKEA SERVICES et DISTRIBUTION, ITM ENTA, ITM LAI, ITM LEMI, KATOEN NATIE/SMDC LOGISITIQUE, KUEHNE + NAGEL, LECLERC.SOCARA, LEROY MERLIN, LESSAFRE - BIO SPRINGER, LIDL, LOGIFLOWS - NOZ, MARTIN BROWER FRANCE, MERICQ, OLANO, POINT P (SAINT GOBAIN Group), SAMADA, SOFRILOG, STEF, STG, TEREVA, TRANSALIANCE (Michel logistique), VENTE PRIVEE, VIAPOST - NEOLOG, XPOLOGISTICS.
- Holders of a baccalaureate + 2 to baccalaureate + 4 in management, organization, administration, economics, sales, IT
- Possibility of VAE, VAP, continuing education.
The candidate is pre-selected on the basis of a file to be submitted from 01/03/22 via the e-candidat platform until 29/04/2022 (result of the pre-selection published on 02/05/2022).
The selections will take place in Aix-en-Provence on 10/05/2022 all day. You will receive instructions and guidelines after the publication of the results of the pre-selection.
The number of places depends on :
- the demand of the partner companies
- between 60 and 90 apprenticeship or professionalization contracts
VAE, VAP, formation continue : DESU GOL - GOL EXECUTIVE
Formation diplômante pour des salariés dans une évolution professionnelle. Coût de la formation : nous contacter.
- Pour toute demande contacter directement @email
Address : 413, Avenue Gaston Berger 13100 Aix-en-Provence