Skip to main content

Picking up your diploma

The diplomas are available from the Service de la Scolarité of your department (except for the sites of Gap and La Ciotat - Contact the department secretary).

The school keeps the diplomas without any time limit. Don't worry, if you can't get it back immediately, you can get it back later. Avoid the months of July (registration) and August (closing).


To obtain the original copy of your DUT, Licence Professionnelle or DU diploma, you can :

  • Go in person to the Service de la Scolarité of your department, with a piece of identification.
  • Ask for it to be sent by mail. You must complete and return the form with the following documents
    • a copy of your identity card,
    • 7.05 € in stickers only,
    • a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt completed with your name and address.

Your diploma will be sent to you by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt. If you do not get it back, it will be returned to us after 15 days by La Poste. If you wish to have it sent back to you, you will also have to pay for the return postage.

Special case of people living abroad: your diploma will be sent by registered mail to the embassy or consulate closest to your home. Please provide us with the address.

  • Give proxy to someone who will come to collect it for you with his or her identity card, a photocopy of yours and the proxy form that you will have filled in beforehand. This procedure also concerns parents. Please note that no diploma will be issued without presentation of an identity document (National Identity Card, passport, driving license).


  • Aix-en-Provence, Arles, La Ciotat, Gap, Salon and Marseille St Jérôme or Luminy sites: you can withdraw diplomas obtained in previous years that you have not recovered, according to the procedure described above.
  • Digne-les-Bains site: contact the Schooling Service.


In case of loss, theft or destruction of your original diploma, you can ask for a duplicate to be issued.

To obtain this document, you must :

  • Provide any document proving the destruction or theft of your diploma (receipt of declaration of theft, insurance certificate following a fire, water damage...) or write a statement on your honor specifying that you are no longer in possession of your diploma and for what reasons.
  • Attach a copy of your identity card.
  • Send all documents to the Registrar's Office of your department, specifying the diploma, the year it was obtained and clearly indicating your contact information.

You will be informed of the availability of your duplicate as soon as it is issued. The procedures for collecting this document are identical to those for diplomas.

Please note that the procedure can sometimes be quite long. If you need it urgently, you can request and obtain a certificate of schooling and diploma success fairly quickly.

You have questions?