- Training of 270 hours
- Cost of the training: 2500 €.
- Location : Tallard POLYAERO, Hautes-Alpes
- Location for the military : Salon-de-Provence
- Work-study programs - Company partnerships
- Alumni Network
- Number of students: 20
Electrical and Avionics Maintenance covers the field of maintenance from the strong thematic specificities expected by professionals in the sector. It is useful to train personnel capable of working in this aeronautical environment.
The training allows the transmission of complete and specific theoretical knowledge in sciences and techniques usable in particular in aeronautical design office or technical office, in addition to a generalist training or a professional experience.
The students trained in this way should have developed the skills that allow them to:
- Identify the phases of intervention on the electronic equipment from the information in the technical file, the customer file
- Select the materials (electronic components, modules, etc.) and tools (testers, signal generators, etc.) appropriate to the intervention
- Detect the malfunctioning of the electronic equipment and locate the fault
- Identify the defective components (electronic cards, ...) and proceed to their replacement
- To fill in the follow-up supports of intervention and to transmit the information to the concerned service
How are the studies organized?
- The courses take place at the Air Force Academy of Salon for the military and at POLYAERO Hautes-Alpes for the civilians. The teaching team comes from the University of Aix-Marseille, the Air Force Academy of Salon de Provence and professionals from the aeronautical industry.
- The courses are divided into 4 modules over a period of 3 months, for a total of 270 hours.
- The teaching methods are diversified: theoretical courses, tutorials, concrete case studies. This diversity must be brought to each seminar and implies the active participation of the students. The control of knowledge is continuous.
- Language of instruction: English / French
- Cost of the initial or continuing education: 2500 €.
- Financing arrangements: assistance in finding financing (CIF, DIF, training plan, AGEFIPH, Pôle emploi)
- The training is certified ISO 9001 V2015
What subjects are taught?
Recommended prerequisites before applying:
Mathematics, engineering sciences, English: technical baccalaureate level
Teaching units :
- UE 1 : Aircraft technology
- UE 2 : Electronics
- UE 3 : Avionics
- UE4 : Continuing Airworthiness
For which skills?
University degrees in aeronautics are mainly deployed in collaboration with companies active in the targeted professional sector and the armed forces, to enable the training of personnel in response to specific civilian and military needs.
The DU "Electrical and Avionics Maintenance" is a diploma of direct professional integration. The objective of this diploma is to train people in the essential knowledge required for many professional activities in the aeronautical sector.
Profile of the candidates
The following are eligible to apply for this undergraduate degree
- Civilian candidate : Holder of a Bac or equivalent
- Military candidates: Holders of a baccalaureate or equivalent
- Intended audience: job seekers, companies wishing to train their personnel, technicians from aeronautical companies wishing to complete their training, industry and military personnel undergoing professional retraining.
How to apply?
An admissions committee meets annually to define the individual eligibility criteria of candidates who have completed a pre-registration file, including their curriculum vitae, all diplomas and professional certificates justifying their career path and arguing for their professional project to which this undergraduate degree corresponds.
Address : POLYAERO Hautes-Alpes, Aérocamp - 05130 Tallard