- Training of 266 hours
- Cost of the training: 2500 €.
- Location : Tallard POLYAERO, Hautes-Alpes
- Location for the military : Salon-de-Provence
- Work-study programs - Company partnerships
- Alumni Network
- Number of students: 20
The training allows the transmission of complete and specific theoretical knowledge of sciences and techniques that can be used for aeronautical mechanical maintenance, particularly in aeronautical design offices, in addition to a generalist training or professional experience.
Aeronautical Mechanical Maintenance covers the professional field of maintenance from the strong thematic specificities with the training of personnel capable in an aeronautical environment of :
- Identify the phases of intervention on the aircraft according to the type of maintenance and from the technical files, the logbook, ...
- Carry out functional checks on equipment and circuits and check the integrity of structures
- Identify the components and defective parts and carry out their supply (certified spare parts, ...)
- Carry out inspections of the aircraft structures and equipment during stopovers
How are the studies organized?
- The courses take place at the Ecole de l'Air de Salon for the military and at POLYAERO Hautes-Alpes for the civilians. The teaching team comes from the University of Aix-Marseille, the Ecole de l'Air de Salon de Provence and professionals from the aeronautics industry.
- The teaching is divided into 4 modules over a period of 3 months, for a total of 266 hours.
- The teaching methods are diversified: theoretical courses, tutorials, concrete case studies. This diversity must be brought to each seminar and implies the active participation of the students. The control of knowledge is continuous.
- Language of instruction: English / French
- Cost of the initial or continuing education: 2500 €.
- Financing arrangements: assistance in finding financing (CIF, DIF, training plan, AGEFIPH, Pôle emploi)
- The training is certified ISO 9001 V2015
What subjects are taught?
Recommended prerequisites before applying:
Mathematics, engineering sciences, English: technical baccalaureate level
Teaching units :
- UE 1 : Technology
- UE 2 : Logistics
- UE 3 : Aeronautical Maintenance
- UE 4 : Regulations
- UE 5 : Human Factors
For which skills?
University degrees in aeronautics are mostly deployed in collaboration with companies active in the targeted professional sector and the armed forces, to enable the training of personnel in response to specific civilian and military needs.
The DU "Aeronautical Mechanical Maintenance" is a diploma for direct professional integration. The objective of this diploma is to allow people to consolidate the knowledge necessary to integrate a position in the aeronautical industry.
Profile of the candidates
The following are eligible to apply for this undergraduate degree
- Civilian candidate : Holder of a Bac or equivalent
- Military candidates: Holders of a baccalaureate or equivalent
- Intended audience: job seekers, companies wishing to train their personnel, technicians from aeronautical companies wishing to complete their training, industry and military personnel undergoing professional retraining.
How to apply?
An admissions committee meets annually to define the individual eligibility criteria of candidates who have completed a pre-registration file, including their curriculum vitae, all diplomas and professional certificates justifying their career path and arguing for their professional project to which this undergraduate degree corresponds.
Address : POLYAERO Hautes-Alpes, Aérocamp - 05130 Tallard