- Training of 273 hours
- Cost of the training: 2500 €.
- Location : Tallard POLYAERO, Hautes-Alpes
- Location for the military : Salon-de-Provence
- Work-study programs - Company partnerships
- Alumni Network
- Number of students: 20
Aeronautical sciences and techniques are part of the field of mechanics in the broad sense. However, there are strong thematic specificities and it is useful to train personnel capable of working in an aeronautical environment.
How are the studies organized?
- The courses take place at the Air Force Academy of Salon for the military and at POLYAERO Hautes-Alpes for the civilians. The teaching team comes from the University of Aix-Marseille, the Air Force Academy of Salon de Provence and professionals from the aeronautical industry.
- The courses are divided into 7 modules over a period of 3 months, for a total of 273 hours.
- The teaching methods are diversified: theoretical courses, tutorials, concrete case studies. This diversity must be brought to each seminar and implies the active participation of the students. The control of knowledge is continuous.
- Language of instruction: English / French
- Cost of the initial or continuing education: 2500 €.
- Financing arrangements: assistance in finding financing (CIF, DIF, training plan, AGEFIPH, Pôle emploi)
- The training is certified ISO 9001 V2015
What subjects are taught?
Recommended prerequisites before applying:
Mathematics, engineering sciences, English: technical baccalaureate level
Teaching units :
- UE 1 : Mathematics - Statistics
- UE 2 : Structural design
- UE 3 : Mechanics
- UE 4: Materials Science
- UE 5: Physics - Electricity
- UE 6 : Aerodynamics - Flight Mechanics
- UE 7 : Aircraft Knowledge
For which skills?
The students trained in this way will have developed the skills that will enable them to :
- Propose improvements to procedures or tooling that allow production in the best conditions of quantity, quality, costs and deadlines
- Solve technical problems (tooling, work processes) encountered by the workshop staff by providing a solution within the deadlines to avoid a production breakdown
- From the documentation of the Design Office, to establish the work instructions for the production staff in which he/she defines the components of the product, the most rational procedures of manufacture, assembly, tests, controls, inspections, the tools to be used, the time of execution and the costs of each operation, the references of the parts to be fetched from the warehouse.
The DU "Principles of flight simulation" is a diploma of direct professional integration. The objective of this diploma is to allow people to consolidate the knowledge necessary to integrate a position in the aeronautical industry.
Profile of the candidates
The following are eligible to apply for this undergraduate degree
- Civilian candidate : Holder of a Bac or equivalent
- Military candidates: Holders of a baccalaureate or equivalent
- Intended audience: job seekers, companies wishing to train their personnel, technicians from aeronautical companies wishing to complete their training, industry and military personnel undergoing professional retraining.
How to apply?
An admissions committee meets annually to define the individual eligibility criteria of candidates who have completed a pre-registration file, including their curriculum vitae, all diplomas and professional certificates justifying their career path and arguing for their professional project to which this undergraduate degree corresponds.
Address : POLYAERO Hautes-Alpes, Aérocamp - 05130 Tallard