The apprenticeship tax is a major issue and an essential resource for financing our teaching resources. It is directly allocated to improving the study conditions and working environment of our students.
The apprenticeship tax allows our courses to
- to equip themselves with innovative teaching materials,
- to maintain a high technological level,
- to integrate the most up-to-date management and communication tools,
- to maintain a high level of documentation,
- to enrich our teaching by involving professionals.