- Training of 270 hours
- Cost of the training: 2500 €.
- Location : Tallard POLYAERO, Hautes-Alpes
- Location for the military : Salon-de-Provence
- Work-study programs - Company partnerships
- Alumni Network
- Number of students: 20
The ground-air aerospace systems manager implements sophisticated systems using advanced technologies such as radars, rockets, radio and satellite communication means, and computer systems.
How are the studies organized?
- The courses take place at the Air Force Academy of Salon for the military and at POLYAERO Hautes-Alpes for the civilians. The teaching team comes from the University of Aix-Marseille, the Air Force Academy of Salon de Provence and professionals from the aeronautical industry.
- The courses are divided into 6 modules over a period of 3 months, for a total of 270 hours.
- The teaching methods are diversified: theoretical courses, tutorials, concrete case studies. This diversity must be brought to each seminar and implies the active participation of the students. The control of knowledge is continuous.
- Language of instruction: English / French
- Cost of the initial or continuing education: 2500 €.
- Financing arrangements: assistance in finding financing (CIF, DIF, training plan, AGEFIPH, Pôle emploi)
- The training is certified ISO 9001 V2015
What subjects are taught?
Recommended prerequisites before applying:
Mathematics, engineering sciences, English: technical baccalaureate level
Teaching units :
- UE1 : Basics of Navigation
- UE 2 : Circuits (hydraulic, electrical, fuel)
- UE 3 : Aero-Craft and Propulsion Systems
- UE 4 : Information systems architecture (and information systems security)
- UE 5 : Safety equipment and materials (risks)
- UE 6 : Regulations and air law
For which skills?
During this training, the following knowledge should be acquired:
- Basics of Navigation
- Circuits (hydraulic, electrical, fuel)
- Aero-mechanics and propulsion systems
- Information systems architecture (and information systems security)
- Safety equipment and materials (risks)
- Regulations and air law
- Navigation and geographical positioning data
- A sense of responsibility including :
- Appropriate communication with decision centers and technical actors in the field
- An intelligible and precise English.
The DU "Aerospace Ground-to-Air Systems" is a diploma for direct professional integration. The objective of this diploma is to enable professionals to master ground-air aerospace systems in the civilian or military fields.
Profile of the candidates
The following are eligible to apply for this undergraduate degree
- Civilian candidate : Holder of a Bac or equivalent
- Military candidates: Holders of a baccalaureate or equivalent
- Intended audience: job seekers, companies wishing to train their personnel, technicians from aeronautical companies wishing to complete their training, industry and military personnel undergoing professional retraining.
How to apply?
An admissions committee meets annually to define the individual eligibility criteria of candidates who have completed a pre-registration file, including their curriculum vitae, all diplomas and professional certificates justifying their career path and arguing for their professional project to which this undergraduate degree corresponds.
Address : POLYAERO Hautes-Alpes, Aérocamp - 05130 Tallard