- Training of 255 hours
- Cost of the training: 2500 €.
- Location : Tallard POLYAERO, Hautes-Alpes
- Location for the military : Salon-de-Provence
- Work-study programs - Company partnerships
- Alumni Network
- Number of students: 20
The training allows the transmission of complete theoretical knowledge and specific to the sciences and techniques that can be used to understand the principles of ground flight on a simulator.
How are the studies organized?
- The courses take place at the Ecole de l'Air de Salon for the military and at POLYAERO Hautes-Alpes for the civilians. The teaching team comes from the University of Aix-Marseille, the Ecole de l'Air de Salon de Provence and professionals from the aeronautics industry.
- The courses are divided into 4 modules over a period of 3 months, for a total of 255 hours.
- The teaching methods are diversified: theoretical courses, tutorials, concrete case studies. This diversity must be brought to each seminar and implies the active participation of the students. The control of knowledge is continuous.
- Language of instruction: English / French
- Cost of the initial or continuing education: 2500 €.
- Financing arrangements: assistance in finding financing (CIF, DIF, training plan, AGEFIPH, Pôle emploi)
- The training is certified ISO 9001 V2015
What subjects are taught?
Recommended prerequisites before applying:
Mathematics, engineering sciences, English: technical baccalaureate level
Teaching units :
- UE 1 : Flight simulation
- UE 2 : Aircraft handling
- UE 3 : Training Procedures
- UE 4 : Navigation
For which skills?
Students trained in this manner will have developed the skills to:
- Check the flight record, the flight plan, the technical data of the aircraft and check the fuel level and the weather conditions
- Proceed to the controls and preparation of the cockpit, equipment and airframe materials with the cabin crew
- Transmit and exchange flight information with the flight crew and technical personnel on the ground
- Organize or supervise on-board operations (loading, passenger reception, etc.) and implement emergency measures in case of problems
- Carry out the operations of flight, piloting and landing of the aircraft and proceed to the technical checks at each stage
- Control the navigation and operating parameters of the aircraft in flight and adapt the flight plan in liaison with the air traffic control centers
- Establish the various end-of-flight reports and transmit them to the relevant department.
The DU "Principles of flight simulation" is a diploma of direct professional insertion. The objective of this diploma is to train people from an operational point of view for a targeted job in the aeronautical industry (tests, drone piloting, etc.).
Profile of the candidates
The following are eligible to apply for this undergraduate degree
- Civilian candidate : Holder of a Bac or equivalent
- Military candidates: Holders of a baccalaureate or equivalent
- Intended audience: job seekers, companies wishing to train their personnel, technicians from aeronautical companies wishing to complete their training, industry and military personnel undergoing professional retraining.
How to apply?
An admissions committee meets annually to define the individual eligibility criteria of candidates who have completed a pre-registration file, including their curriculum vitae, all diplomas and professional certificates justifying their career path and arguing for their professional project to which this undergraduate degree corresponds.
Address : POLYAERO Hautes-Alpes, Aérocamp - 05130 Tallard